Mother’s Day is right around the corner and it’s that time for a gift guide!! Not quite sure what to get your sweet Mom? Or are you just looking to grab something extra special for your little quarantined self ( because we all know that all the mommas lately need some little TLC). So I’ve picked out my favorites for this year if you are needing some great ideas!! Everything is listed below and linked HERE on the Like to Know it app!!!
- MAMA Necklace– Every Mom needs this necklace! It’s so pretty and I keep wanting to just go grab it every time I see it on someone else!
- Hydroflask– These are great really for any Mom. They come in multiple colors and are great for on the go!
- Bombas socks– I have these no show socks and these are the BEST ones you will find!
- Dyson Hairdryer– Ok so this is a tad pricey, but the reviews on it are absolutely amazing and it will be THE BEST gift you could give!
- OpalHouse Patio chairs– This along with the infamous egg chair are a summer must have! And I promise you, she will LOVE these!
- UGG White Robe– Because every Mom needs a good cozy robe to lounge around in!
- Stacked rings– These have been on my list for a long time!! And have gotten the best reviews! I definitely need to grab this with my girls’ names on it!
- Egg cooker– I have one of these and it’s one of my favorite cooking items! So if you love hardboiled eggs, this is a game changer y’all!
- Manduka Yoga Mat– For all the yogis!!!! Get out there and get moving!
- Quay sunglasses– Obsessed with all the Quay sunglasses!
- Charcuterie board– Love this unique option!!!
- Personalized cutting board– I basically love all the monogrammed things y’all!! And this would be perfect!
- Bellame skin care– This is what I use every single day and takes the cake!! It WILL change your skin and make it glow!
- Kate Spade initial necklace- I just thought this was so classic and gorgeous !! And every lady loves a good piece of jewelry!
- Anthropologie Initial coaster– These are the probably the cutest, prettiest coasters I’ve ever seen y’all! And I love anything with initials on it, as if you couldn’t already tell 😉
- Cozy slippers– Love these great Amazon finds!
- Pajamas– these are ALWAYS a great gift! I’m always on the hunt for good pjs!
- Tori Burch Sandals– These are a splurge, BUT they are my most worn sandal in the summer time! I have them in multiple colors and you CANNOT go wrong in buying these. They run TTS
- Magnolia Table cooking book- For all the cooking QUEENS!!! I have her first edition and I LOVE it!
- Birkenstocks– These continue to be on my list because I love shoes and I LOVE basically all the Birks.. like for reals!
- Moroccan Hair Hydration set– For the lady who wants to enhance those locks!! This set smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling silky soft!
- Silk Pillow case– Every Mom needs one of these.. PERIOD
- Personalized bracelets– these are from HubLove Crafts which is local to me! And you guys know how I love supporting local businesses!! And not to mention they are absolutely adorable
- Beautiful Dreamer Gel Lab Pro Nail color set– Ok all I have to say is #quarantinednails =)
- Faux leather Spanx– These are also always going to be on my lists because if your special lady is like me and doesn’t like to splurge on herself, then why don’t you splurge for her! So do herself a favor and just buy these for her, mmmkay!
I hope I gave y’all some great ideas to pamper your sweet mamas!!! Mother’s Day is only 10 days away, so there is plenty of time to still get these items in time!! And friends don’t let other friends be a procrastinator, so grab some of these goodies! =)
Hope everyone has the best weekend!!!